We have a number of networking and special sessions on throughout the week to bring the social element to the conference. Including;
- Virtual networking function kindly sponsored by NIWA
- Book launch: Te Reo o Repo – Kei konei tonu au: The Voice of the Wetland – I am still here
- Whakaora Te Ahuriri – A Wetland for Te Waihora documentary and panel session
- ‘Rohe Kōreporepo The Swamp The Sacred Place’ Feature documentary screening
- Mātauranga Māori, history and science combine in “environmental storybook” of Lake Oporoa film and panel session
- In person networking function for those in Christchurch at Riverside Cantina kindly sponsored by Environment Canterbury
Please click here to find out more information.
LESS THAN A WEEK LEFT TO REGISTER!
Join us for an outstanding virtual experience for the 11th INTECOL Wetlands Conference accessible from anywhere in the world.
All sessions will be available on demand in your time zone.
- Select what you attend and when
- Contribute ideas in real time
- Connect and network online
- Watch content on demand if you can't make the live time
- Sessions are available for three months post-conference if you can't join us during the conference week or if you have too many sessions you want to view
- As well as access to on demand session available post conference
- You can view the full conference programme here
INTECOL Wetlands wishes to thank the following organisations for their invaluable commitment and generous support. View our full sponsors here
INTECOL Wetlands Conference is in conjunction with